Thursday, January 29, 2009

You're My Everything

You're My Everything by Santa Esmeralda is a very old song and was our wedding song over 28 years ago. Why did I use these words on this card? That's because this is a Valentine for my hubby :)
I had to come up with last Friday's weekly challenge at ECS and I challenged the girls to make a Valentine card for their partners. It would also be a good challenge for me because I am not into anything masculine. So I did my best and this is what I came up with. I just had to add a butterfly for some reason, but that's ok, my hubby loves them.

The round piece of paper I printed is an image from The Vintage Moth. You can find some great vintage clip art there, check out the button in my side bar. The couple is from my own collection of graphics.

I don't know why some pictures looks so blah when I upload them, but you are always free to click and see the full size if you want which as you will see is much clearer.